18 September 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT & an Assignment for YOU!

I will be AFK this weekend attending the "Growing Young Expo" in Austin. I will be hosting the Texas Alliance for Retired Americans booth in the non-profit pavilion and then leading a workshop at 6:00 pm, Saturday, on Death by Donut Hole, and Saving Social Security.

Meanwhile, I'd like to leave an assignment for every one. I'd like to open this blog to guest articles, and to add a discussion forum. But, before I do that, I need some feedback from you, the loyal readers.

If you would be interested in contributing to this blog, or if you would like to see added a "topical" discussion forum please let me know.

E-mail me at asfx@aol.com

or, click into my guestbook and leave the information, or click on comments.

Thanks, back on Monday 9/22.

No comments: